Five things I am loving:
1. My super crafty Mum has been at it again, and this time our couch has scored a new throw in time for the chillier months. Knitted by Les with over sized needles and a few rolls of the unique yarn call Hooked Zpagetti - it's heavy, but oh so colourful and cosy!
2. I know everyone is talking about coconuts - in the water and in the oil form...and I've jumped on the bandwagon with coconut oil in the shower - use it like you would a body wash. Hello, moisturised skin! Just watch those slippery tiles...
3. I'm loving thinking about our Bali adventure - the Stanley's are on a jet plane on Saturday, and we can't wait. Read my Bali blog posts from 2010 here...but please drop me a line if you have any must-visit tips! I'll be blogging about all my new finds, of course! Leather passport bag from kikki.K.
4. I love that one of Sunday's favourite activities is art + craft (it was my favourite too), and my little butterball came home from her daycare on Valentines Day with a gorgeous heart. I can't help but hang all her masterpieces, they make me smile.
5. No doubt I'll be longing for a cocktail by the pool once I return from Bali, so I have the Rhubarb + Rose fizz recipe on my radar - from Mark's great new cookbook The Agrarian Kitchen. I'll be sure to blog the recipe once I have attempted it.
See you back here soon!