Some things I have been loving lately:
1. The scent of a Christmas tree says Christmas and I've been burning the new candle from Sniff Soy Candles every evening to get in to the festive spirit (I just love Christmas, can you tell)?
2. Mark is a big fan of the 'global briefing' magazine Monocle, and he hasn't been able to put their newly released book down. A perfect Christmas gift for a man in your life maybe?
3. As some of you would know - I love a rubber stamp, so I was very pleased when Stampin' Up sent me the beautifully packaged 'Undefined' blank stamp carving kit. Make your own original stamp - the possibilities are endless. I'm going to make mine when I get a minute over the holidays.
4. I loved this original Elizabeth Mayville painting even more when it came home from the framers. Alas, it's not for our home...it was a wedding present, and I know Mr & Mrs Ozard will take great care of it.
5. My post box had a little party for one yesterday - when a beautiful boxed collection of wrapping paper arrived with Christmas wishes from the gorgeous Heidi at Bespoke Balloonery. The wrapping paper sheets are made up of Heidi's individual nail polish watercolours. It's so lovely, I'm tempted to frame a piece.
6. Apologies for the double share if you follow me on Instagram, but I seriously love the pretty pot scrubbers I recently found at Howard's Storage World.
I hope you are all having a great week. I'll be back soon with a line up of gifts I have in store for Sunny (let's face it, a toddler is so much fun to shop for)!