I can be confident there's something lovely to photograph at my sister and brother-in-law's farmhouse in Mudgee every time I visit. Last weekend was no exception...I thought I'd share a few of my favourite things:
1. The sunny yellow door painted in Dulux Gold Rush.
2. A delightful illustration by Etsy artist Sarah McNeil ready to go to the framers.
3. Sunny took a big liking to Hannah's growing collection of 'paint by number' horses - also purchased from various Etsy stores.
4. It was hard not to miss 'Little Stevie ' in her fancy perspex frame - a Leila Jeffreys addition (and country cousin to my Terry).
5. Every time I see this rug, I wish it were mine. It's not available anymore from Anthrolopogie - but there are many other options that are just as nice. The cute side table is from Urban Outfitters (bought online).
I hope you are all having a great week!