Five things around the home (and in the mail box) that have brought a smile to my face:
1. I didn't think it was possible, but butter from Pepe Saya just got better. Megan Morton has teamed up with the butter legends to make a vessel for the fridge. It then becomes a cute vase after the butter has been devoured.
2. The balmy weather in Sydney has got me thinking about little Sunny's summer wardrobe, Seed Heritage has given the classic jelly sandal a modern twist - I couldn't resist.
3. I was also pleased to see my 'on it's last legs' geranium from last year flower over the weekend.
4. The lovely 'Tea, Coffee and Snacks' print from Katrin Coetzer arrived all the way from South Africa, it's now ready for the framers. Check out her little online shop here.
5. Freedom gifted me with the lovely succulent in a plant stand to launch their impressive new range for Summer.
I hope you are all having a great week!
1. Photo courtesy of Megan Morton.