Fathers Day is a week away, and to mark the occasion I've pulled together a little giveaway for a lucky daddy/s out there. One reader has the chance to win all of the following:
• Have You Met Miss Jones - the queen of bone china has contributed not one, but three of her gorgeous trophies. Fill with fresh flowers, spare buttons or change - the trio displayed together is the way to go.
• Logan Wines has also come to the party with three bottles of their latest. 2011 Mudgee Shiraz from their new Ridge of Tears range. I'm not a red drinker - but my cork dork husbendo says it's an amazing drop.
• Sniff Soy Candles have contributed a lovely (Australian made) candle to the prize pack. Who says men don't appreciate a candle...especially one called 'Hello Sailor'. Too cute.
• Down to the Woods is one of my favourite suppliers, Sunny's room is filled with their stuff (I'm still yet to make it to their new Melbourne store The Woodsfolk). The wholesalers of whimsy have very generously contributed the cute range of 4 boats in bottles (enough to gift your dad, you grandfather and your next door neighbour). Value:$84.00
• Rachel Castle needs no introduction, and it's likely her pillowcases don't either. I'm gaining quite the collection, and I recommend you try sleeping on one too - the thick cotton is so luxurious! Megan Morton has contributed a 'wonky heart' pillow case (a collaboration with Rachel) to the prize pack.
Total Prize Value: $458.00
How to win: Leave a comment on my blog (a simple hello is fine) or 'like' on Facebook - and a winner will be picked at random in one week.