I thought I would share a round up of some of my favourite products lately:
1. I've been buying Mavala nail polish from my local pharmacy for years...all because of the miniature bottle, and the lovely consistency of the varnish. I can't count how many half empty and dried up (large) bottles I've thrown out in the past - so the affordable mini size is perfect for a colour you might not want to wear every day.
2. I was originally gifted a bottle of this fancy Aesop hand sanitiser when Sunday was born. It's perfect handbag size and smells great (as does everything Aesop).
3. + 4. I recently spoke about my new found love of Dermalogica (I know, a little late to the party). Since, I've also added Solar Defense Booster to my make up bag. This genius little product turns any foundation or moisturiser in to a sunscreen. I also haven't used a toner since my Clinique 3 step days as a 13 year old, but I can tell you now, I'm never going back. The multi active toner feels incredible before moisturising, I'm actually relying on it almost as much as my coffee.
5. Tigi Bed Head have released a new range for blondes. I love the colour of this conditioner more than anything - it's a saturated canary yellow, and also deliciously thick for those awful knots.
6. Speaking of those awful knots, my friend put me on to this after I was going mental from the hard water in Bali (have you ever noticed what hard water does to hair)? CPR Frizzy is my latest and greatest hair life saver.
7. Good packaging gets me every time. Circa Home have recently launched a gorgeous new hand wash range - and the Jasmine + Magnolia scent is divine.
8. Anything past removing my make up (always), I'm so bad with a 'night time' skin routine. Although, I've been using the Sweet Almond oil from La Mav lately...and I've got to say, it's feels really lovely on my face, and I wake up with softer skin. True story!
9. You may have spotted the edgy/black glass Glasshouse range, La Maison in stores recently? As soon as I saw the Gardenia room fragrance, I couldn't resist. The floral scent is a personal favourite (and the bottle looks cool too).
Feel free to let me know a product you can't live without! I'd love to hear from you. Briar x