As mentioned in the previous post, One Fine Baby invited me to set up a kids room using a selection of products form their vendors. I had so much fun trawling the ranges and creating a fun little space for a boy. I've had lots of enquiries on the items I used on my Instagram images over the past few days, so I thought I would list the key pieces I used on here:
• The deep blue wall colour was named especially for the room and it's called 'Night Night Darling', made by Murobond
• The cute Bunting rug is produced by Armadillo&Co, and is available from Lilly + Lolly - as is the hat stand and oversized yellow ottoman.
• The Alpine felt pinboard above the bed and the handy bookshelf is from Willow + Wood
• The great (sturdy but light) bed and bedside table are from Plyroom. Made in Italy, the quality is so beautiful - and the bed was seriously the easiest piece of furniture I've ever had to put together.
• The Super Cool is a new shop I came across while putting the room together - they stock the coolest range of gift wares - for big people and little people. It was so fun raiding their range to accessorise the room.
• The cool 'S' wall mounted marquee style light is from Little Letter Lights Co - it can also sit on a shelf...handy that it's so light and battery operated. Sunny loves it since it's come home, too!
• I've been shopping at Infancy for years now, so was pleased when I saw they were coming to One Fine Baby. I was able to use a cute selection of clothes, shoes (including those ridiculous mini Dr Martens) and books.
• The super cute terrarium is from Happy Place Terrariums (I had this at home for two weeks before hand and it's absolutely thriving - I can tell it's been planted well!)
• The yellow spindle shelf is from Incy Interiors, as is a large amount of the room decor items, including bedding from Kip & Co.
• The blanket on the bed is made from gorgeous Alpaca wool and will be available soon from Scout Lifestyle. The blanket hanging from the hatstand is a lovely one from the latest range from Kate & Kate.
• I Need Nice Things creates inexpensive art prints, and I thought the The New Silhouette print was the perfect addition to my boys room.
• The critter on the bed is from the sweet collection available at This Little Love, as is the Apple pillow.
• The over sized corn stool is from Third Drawer Down (trust me, kids love that thing).
• Hello Milky make the loveliest children's bed linen, and I used the soft chambray pillowcase on the bed.
Phew! I think that's everything. I hope you are all having a great week.